Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WWW Wednesday


W...W...W... Wednesday is a book meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three questions....


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:



What are you currently reading? I have been working on reading The Bridge of Deaths by M.C.V. Egan. It has been slow going for me. Not because the book is bad, but because there is just so much information to absorb! Egan put so much work and research into this book. Sometimes it is overwhelming. I am getting a major history lesson as well as reading a story. I cannot wait to finish it and start my review!









What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished reading Iris And the Dragonflies by Rosemary Danielis. It was an amazing book about a young girl who discovers that she has certain powers and can talk to dragonflies. There is adventure and magic. There is also a great underlying message about treating the Earth better. It is a great book for middle school age. I really enjoyed it. You can read my complete review here.



What do you think you'll read next? First I plan to read Wispy by Rob Andrews. This is a book about a blogger! Perfect, right? This book sounds like a wild ride. A 19 year old blogger who is taken by a spirit into the Realm where he works to save his friend and human kind. He also has to choose between returning to his human self or staying a spirit. This book should be a very fun read!



Then I plan to read Love Undercover by Larry Johnson. It is a book about two counter terrorism agents who get thrown together for work and fall in love. The book sounds like a suspenseful and romantic. I am excited to get to this book. 

1 comment: