Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - My Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today I am sharing my Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List. I am going to stick to I'm not going to lie, I will cheat. In reality I will end up with much more than ten books on my list. I have tons of books I'm reading for reviews or tours, and tons of books I want to read just for me. I'm going to mix this up a little between them all. So here we go, in no particular order:


1. I plan to read the entire Brides of the Kindred series by Evangeline Anderson. It's five books, but the newest one, Revealed, came out recently and I haven't had a chance to read back through them all to start the new book. My very next non-reviewing time will be devoted to reading these books. I am dying to know what happens next!







2. I plan to read the entire Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini very soon, too. The fourth book, Inheritance, came out last November and I still haven't found the time to read through them all again. In case you didn't notice, I re-read the entire series when a new book comes out. Have to refresh!





3. The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda. First of all, I love this second cover that they have. The other cover is really great, but something about this one is better to me. Anyway, I am reading this for a review. I've seen a few horrible reviews, and a ton of amazing reviews. I am excited to read it.






4. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth. This is another book I am reviewing. It sound really amazing and I hope to get it read some time in the near future. Also, that cover is awesome!






5. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim. This is a book for review, too. Apparently it will appeal to people who like The Help. I haven't read The Help yet but I completely loved the movie.








6. Burn Mark by Laura Powell. This is a book about witches and modern day witch burnings. It sounds really great, and I'll be reviewing it, too.







7. Paper Towns by John Green. It is time that I finally break down and read John Green. He has so much praise for his work. I think I'll start with Paper Towns. It is part of my 2012 Reading Challenge.







8. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. Another book by John Green, and another book from my 2012 Reading Challenge. I figure all these people can't be wrong, right?








9. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. There are four books in this series and they are on my 2012 Reading Challenge. I think they all sound amazing, and I am excited to read them. Hopefully sometime soon.








10. Legion of Bats by Shadow Stephens. This book will be on tour and stopping by on April 19th. It sounds really great and really different.








Well that's my list. There will be so many other books this spring, but I already cheated enough I think. Stop by next week, I'll be posting my Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With. What are you planning to read this spring?

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading The Hunt right now and I'm finding it very interesting. We'll see what the verdict is!

    I've only read two John Green books, only one of which I've really loved, but I'm looking forward to picking up his others at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a huge fan of the INHERITANCE series. She recently dropped her paperback copy of ERAGON on my desk and told me I have to read it (she has it in hardcover now, so I am to consider this a gift!). Right now, it'll probably be the Summer at least before I get to it.

    As for John Green--yes, sorry, you will have to break down and read his stuff soon. The reviews are not wrong. The guy is a talented writer and your eyes will thank you for the time you give them with his words. :) I've not read PAPER TOWNS (yet), but I have read AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES. It's a lot of fun with some poignant moments. Very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have added Iron Fey to my list! I read the first two, but haven't picked up the last two-not because they aren't great, because they are, but because there are so so many books to read! John Green is a YA genius. Abundance of Katherines and Will Grayson are my favs. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-SW

    ReplyDelete