Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WWW Wednesday (3/14)



W... W... W... Wednesdays is a book meme hosted by Should Be Reading.


To play along, just answer the following three questions over on this post...


  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My Answers:


What are you currently reading?
Today I just start reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I am so excited to finally be reading this series. So far, in the first little bit, I am already loving it.












What did you recently finish reading?
I few days ago I finished Night Sky by Jolene Perry. I'll posting a review of it for a book tour tomorrow. It was an amazing book! Then I read Tomorrow Land by Mari Mancusi. It is a great dystopian with zombies. I plan to get the review written up this week. I just finished The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins today. It was so amazing! Definitely worth all the hype it has received. Review to come soon!







What do you think you'll read next?
I plan to start reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins next. I have to finish a series once I start it, and I am really excited to read it. Then it will be time to get back to scheduled reviews and tours. 














So what are you reading? Let me know about it in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Loved The Hunger Games series - and you're so right to have the next book lined up so you can just dive right in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love The Hunger Games series! It's like potato chips ... you can't have just one.
    Mine are at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/www-wednesday-31412/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Bone Cold by Erica Spindler; I'm about halfway through and can't read it fast enough. The last book I finished was Mind Games by Hilary Norman, which kept me guessing. I am trying to get through the novels that I have in the house. Some of these books go waaaaay back. I will likely go to the library sometimes, just to read something new. This is way of saying that I don't know what I will read next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Here's my WWW :)

    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/03/www-wednesday-mar14.html

    Valentina
    www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished the Hunger Games series--I wanted to finish before the movie is released.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA Catching Fire is on my WANNA be reading badly list. I finally read the Hunger Games last month and told my fiance we are going in COS PLAY clothing to the dang opening, as in I am dressing up dang it ROFLMAO I do not care that I am 40+ haha ANYWAY here is mine!

    WWW

    ReplyDelete