Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Free e-books on Amazon (7/3) and Other Things!

Wow have I been a slacker lately! I haven't posted any new reviews in a long time. It's not that I haven't been reading. I just don't seem to want to stop reading. All my spare time between my children and house is being spent on reading. I've caught up on some series that I wanted to get read, read quite a few requests, and re-read many amazing books. I got into one particular genre and I am trying to find my way back out. All this reading means that I've also been shirking on my In My Mailbox and Top Ten Tuesday posts.

So obviously there is a lot to look forward to on Reading It All. There will be so many reviews coming up. I have read several author requests and NetGalley books. I plan to get them all written out. I also have a few Author Interviews from some great authors that I'll be posting. There will be at least one signed book giveaway in the very near future as well. All of this along with the tours I am participating in. July should be a very busy month!

Since tomorrow is the 4th, I will be spending time with my family. Hopefully a cookout, and maybe watching some fireworks. So I am throwing together my Freebies together a day early. Hopefully no one minds. Next week Free e-books on Amazon will be back to it's regularly scheduled day of Wednesday.



I didn't grab too many because I already have so much reading to do. Hopefully one of these will catch your interest. Happy 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July :-)
    I know what you mean about reviewing. I had a two week break recently because it's sometimes not easy to do the blogging gig with the reading and living bit. Yet, sometimes it works seamlessly, strange really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post! I got Watched and Heiress. Happy 4th to you.

    ReplyDelete