Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free e-book on Amazon (9/27)

Freebie day! I'll just jump right in and see if I can get this post up before lunch. Here's hoping the little ones won't mind too much.



So much for getting this done by lunch time. My computer completely died and apparently so did my charger. I am now using a cheap fire starter charger (it gets crazy hot!). I would have just done this tomorrow but I had already started. Hopefully some of you can grab a couple books while they are still free!

3 comments:

  1. I did grab like four of these. I'm so stoked. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already got most of these the first part of Sept., almost got them all read too. How often do you post new free books? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katherine! I try to post freebies once a week, usually on Thursday. I post whatever books I grab that day.

      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete