Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is the Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished. I didn't figure I would have enough for ten in this topic. I am one of those people who wants the entire series right away and then I read the whole series in order. If there is a new release, I usually start from the beginning and re-read every book in the series. It's what I've always done. Now I realize I have several series I need to get a jump on.


 1. Inheritance Cycle by Christopher - I own the whole series. I waited and waited for the release of the final book, Inheritance. I bought it immediately for my Kindle, as well as the rest of the series since I only had the hard copies. Then I never read it. I have no clue why. I love the series, so much. Maybe I'm just sad to see it all end...

2. Conversion Series by S.C. Stephens - I suppose The Next Generation could be considered a kind of spin off of the original series, but I still haven't read it. I absolutely loved the first three Conversion books, and I wondered what would happen next. I really need to get busy reading this one.








3. Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson - I love the Maximum Ride books, but I think I'm actually around three books behind in this series. How horrible am I? They are on my wishlist and I'll be getting them all as soon as I can so I can get busy reading them.






4. The King Raven Trilogy by Stephen R. Lawhead - I loved The Dragon King Trilogy so much that I grabbed the first two books of The King Raven Trilogy, too. I read the first book, and then got distracted by something else, another book series probably. I didn't even realize that the third book came out ages ago. 






5. The Vanguards by Annie Nicholas - How did I miss this book? I don't usually go for shorter books, but The Vanguard series is pretty amazing. I am very glad I didn't pass them over, but sad that I missed this release. Actually I missed two, Omegas In Love and Sigma. 








6. Taken by Charlotte Abel - I read Enchantment for a review and thought it was really good. I even own Taken, but I just haven't gotten around to reading it. The reviews make it sound pretty great, so I know I need to get it read.








7. Fateful Trilogy by Cheri Schmidt - I read the first two books in this series and I loved them. I don't have the third book yet, but I want it. 










8. Witch & Wizard by James Patterson - I was given a copy of the first book in this series as a gift. I loved it so much!! I still haven't got the next two books in the series. I need to though...








9. The King Series by Tawdra Kandle - I actually have no good reason for this, other than pure lazy slacking. I read and reviewed the first book, Fearless. I couldn't wait for the next books. I had the chance for reviews of them...and I didn't do it. I have no good reason. Now I will be buying them (happily!!) with other readers. 





10. Elements of the Undead by William Esmont - I only just read the first book in this series, Fire, but it was really great. So this isn't procrastination, I just haven't gotten a chance to buy the next couple books.








So, the ending verdict is that I am a total slacker about my series. Here I thought I did a good job.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these! The Maximum Ride does sound pretty good. I didn't realize it had so many books!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list gives me more to add to my to-read list! My list made me fell like a slacker as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Inheritance Cycle is on mine, too. The last one took so long to come out I forgot most of what has happened! Here is my TT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete